header photo

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Isolation Chamber Finished!

I finished my isolation chamber and it works great! except that I do not get a large flow through the HEPA filter probably due to the weak pressure gradient being created by the computer fan. I also have to either find gloves with a longer cuff or make my current glove's cuff longer and attach it to the Plexiglas. That way there will be no leakage of material.

Front. HEPA filter is a vacuum cleaner replacement filter.
Back. Computer fan sucks air through the filter.
 
Here is a picture of the board layout with the unfinished composite stringer.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. Surf camp

    ReplyDelete